Renaissance Executive Chair - Walnut
Superior design and luxury
Similar in design to the Grosvenor Executive Chair, the Renaissance Executive Chair combines luxury with ergonomic features to ensure ultimate comfort. Its stunning design will perfectly complement any office space.
Featuring a high back support, a soft headrest and curved armrests, the Renaissance Executive Chair is crafted with your well-being in mind. The Renaissance Executive Chair is made of high-density wood and cushioning that contours the body which makes long hours in the office comfortable. It’s also available in a choice of grey or black leather.
Learn more about the Renaissance Executive Chair:
- The Renaissance Executive Chair is designed using the highest quality leather that is water resistant and antibacterial.
- The Renaissance Executive Chair is ergonomic and provides support and relief when working long hours.
- One-piece aluminium feet ensure maximum stability.
- Height adjustable and can withstand 400kg of weight.
- The Renaissance Executive Chair rotates a full 360° offering versatility.
- Available in black or graphite wood finish.
- Dimensions: (W) 77cm x (D) 55cm x (H) 125cm
- Seat height: 49cm - 58cm
All dimensions are approximate.
- Use a clean, damp cloth to clean any spills or marks from the leather.
- Do not place furniture near open fires or in direct sunlight.
- If you find a loose threat, cut with a sharp pair of scissors.
came across this office chair on instagram & the eames like design really attracts me. this chair is quite heavy btw, so make sure you have someone helping to assemble. great build quality & the wooden back looks so classic & overall very unique design. seat pad is soft although it looks very thin at first glance, lumber support is good as well as headrest. didn't expect to be this comfort. would highly recommend to you all